TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
1. Information on how to Claim (defined below) and details of Rewards (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The offer in this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer unless specified otherwise. Purchases made through the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) Warmer Kiwi Homes Insulation Grant Programme are excluded from this promotion.
2. The "Promotional Purchase Period" commences 9:00am NZDT on Thursday 1st December 2022 and ends for purchases at 4:59pm NZDT on Monday 9th January 2023. Final Claims close at 4:59pm NZDT Tuesday 28th February 2023. No Claims will be accepted after this date under any circumstances.
3. The promotion is only open to New Zealand residents ("Claimant").
4. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies including participating retailers and dealers associated with this promotion are ineligible to Claim. “Immediate family” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister, or 1st cousin. Purchases by, for and in the name of trusts, companies, businesses, commercial or residential developers/developments and purchases by builders, subcontractors, installers/resellers and their immediate family, churches, not-for-profit organisations, sporting clubs and donations are not eligible. The purchaser is considered as the payer for the Eligible Products (defined below) as shown on the submitted proof of payment document.
5. Claimants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Claimant must read, understand, and accept the full Terms and Conditions available at www.fujitsugeneral.co.nz/promotions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor participating in this promotion. If a Claimant is under the age of 18 years, the Reward will be awarded to the Claimant’s nominated parent or guardian on the Claimant’s behalf.
6. Purchases must be from any participating Fujitsu retailer or dealer in New Zealand. Purchases must be in the Claimant’s personal name only.
7. Purchases must only be for domestic and residential use. Non-residential applications are excluded. Purchases from registered builders or commercial or residential developers and other entities that are not individuals as described in point 3 above are excluded from this promotion and will be ineligible if submitted.
HOW TO CLAIM
8. To Claim a Reward, the Claimants must: a. purchase a product as detailed in the “eligible product list” noted below and also in the FAQ’s section found at www.fujitsugeneral.co.nz/promotions (“Eligible Product”) during the Promotional Purchase Period and keep their original proof of purchase (i.e. invoice or tax invoice, "Proof of Purchase"); and
b. by 4:59pm NZDT Tuesday 28th February 2023 complete the Claim form online at www.fujitsugeneral.co.nz/promotions, inputting all of the requested details, including but not limited to, personal details, their bank account details for the purposes of fulfilling the Reward (as defined below), residential or delivery address, the outdoor model and serial number and indoor model number of the Eligible Product purchased, upload a copy of their Proof of Purchase and proof of payment (i.e. a transaction receipt such as an EFT receipt, a bank statement or credit card slip showing the purchase, etc.) for the Eligible Product purchased ("Claim").